G20 Youth Interfaith Forum will be organized by A Common Word Among the Youth (ACWAY) in partnership with G20 Interfaith Forum and in collaboration with KAICIID, Religions for Peace and United Religions Initiative. Please take a few minutes to complete the form below!
The G20 Youth Interfaith Forum will be a 2 day programme to be held on Bologna, Italy. It will take place on September, 11-12 – as a prelude to the main G20 Interfaith Forum (September, 12-14). All participants of the YIF 20 will also attend the main Forum. Participants are expected to arrive on the 10th of September and depart on the 15th of September.
The Youth Forum’s theme for this year will be “Interfaith as Activism, Dialogue as Healing,”, as we come to terms with the effects of the pandemic and (re-)build local and global communities.
Eligibility for the G20 Youth Interfaith Forum 2021:
- Active in the fields of interfaith/intercultural peacebuilding and/or Involvement in a relevant local or international project or organization.
- Good level of English (all the program will be in English – no translation service).
- Aged 18-35.
- Able to travel to Italy in September without compulsory quarantine.
- Readiness to comply with travel and safety restrictions.
- By applying and if selected you agree to deliver at least one interfaith activity after the Forum (between Sept 2021 – Feb 2022).
Announcement of selected participants will be made no later than August 1st.
Deadline for applications: July 25th, 2021 at 23.59 GMT.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.