“How BIG The World Is?” is an educational project in English for teenagers to promote cultural and religious tolerance, peaceful conflict resolution and human rights. Participants followed a learning process and acquired competences in the fields of intercultural learning, dialogue and conflict transformation.
- The construct of wei-wu-wei in agreement Tao Te Ching Definition Attempt
- The portrayal of Marchesa Brigida Spinola Doria by Cock Paul Rubens Try
- Movement and essence of terrorism Test
- World Governance as an Interdisciplinary Subject Assessing Its Kinship with the Fields of Law, Direction, and Government Examine
- Spin, Science and Climate Change Report